PSD to Magento. Pixel Perfect Results
We convert the finished PSD to a Magento theme quickly and efficiently. Just provide PSD file, that corresponds your requirements and get Magento theme in which your product will look elegant and desirable for purchases.
Why do you need to give work on the development of the theme to us
- Many years of experience developing the frontend for Magento.
- Qualitatively develop a theme can only a group of developers with a deep understanding of Magento frontend and backend. The usual frontend developer can not perform the work quickly and for the specifics of Magento architecture
- We use systems to automate the work with PSD templates, which allows to automate the system work and reduce the number of errors to a minimum
- We guarantee free error correction if they are allowed by our team in the process of PSD to Magento conversion.
- We have ready-made solutions codebase to improve the customer experience, which we integrate with your design. This is usually:
- ajax solutions for different update / add / delete operations on the frontend
- convenient menu options
- convenient mini-cards
- page load effect
- We provide you consultation for free that as a result, you received a theme with high conversion rate
- Pixel perfect coding
- Following Magento coding standards
- Compatible with W3C HTML encoding standards
- SEO-friendly code
- compatible with all browsers and devices
- Compatibility with AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
Which software we use
Ghost Inspector is an automated website testing and monitoring tool. It allows us to record yourself performing simple actions on client’s website via a browser extension, then sync them to the Ghost Inspector cloud service and run them continuously as a regression test.
BrowserStack is a cloud-based cross-browser testing tool that enables our developers and QA engineers to test their websites across various browsers on different operating systems and mobile devices, without requiring users to install virtual machines, devices or emulators.
Speeds up the translation of the PSD into the Magento template. Reduces the number of inaccuracies in layout in HTML and CSS.