What is eBay and its advantages
To start with, eBay is considered to be an effective marketplace which can help you sell products and become a successful online retailer. There are a lot of reasons for it. The first and one of the most important reasons is a worldwide marketplace. It means that eBay operates in any part of the world. You may live in the USA and sell your products for consumers which live in Italy.
Another reason for why eBay effective is and thus its key advantage is trust. A lot of people choose it instead of choosing other sites because they know that eBay provides them with a high level of trust and transparency. There are really a number of loyal customers who like to purchase only with eBay.
What about prices?
Moreover, there are such options as fixed price listing and auction listing. For example, in the case you have a bulk stock of products, you may choose the fixed price listing and it will be the best variant for you. However, when your stock is restricted but demand on products is really high then you should make use of the auction listing. As for fees, eBay also offers its consumers really low fees in comparison with other sites.
Magento eBay Integration
The great opportunity to make your business even more successful is Magento eBay integration. It will give you a number of different benefits including:
- profile based product upload;
- manage eBay orders;
- easy debug;
- product operation;
- synchronization of price and inventory;
- crons (automation the process of fetching eBay orders from eBay to Magento Store).
So, we can make this Magento eBay integration due to all your requirements in order to provide you with the best solution. Magento eBay sync can solve many problems because you will be able to manage the eBay orders on the Magento stores and make no meaningful changes in the operational functionalities.
Magento eBay integration with Microservices
MageDirect integrates Magento with eBay using a single microservice, designed for you, or a network of microservices.
Simple and clear:
Microservices are a network of stand-alone mini-applications that divide your business logic into small parts that are easier to develop and maintain. Single Microservice performs exactly one business function.
Microservices can interact with each other via the API. This is a modern engineering technique that allows you to be more flexible in making routine tasks, especially if you are developing an omnichannel system.
- Business logic is separated from Magento Extension
- You will receive a standalone mini-application (microservice), which can be integrated in the future with any platform.
- Reducing the number of development hours when creating integration with other platforms.
- Under a microservice, it is possible to allocate the separate server (if to you, for example, it is necessary to allocate more hardware resources under calculations)
- GDPR compliance. Additional data protection, you can mark out micro-versions on a separate server, and send API requests on a secure channel.
- It is convenient to outsource parts of the work to different vendors.
How integration works
We create a separate PHP application (microservice or microservice system) based on your technical requirements. In this application, there is a business logic that will be decomposed from Magento.For the development of microservices, particularly for eBay Magento Integration, we use the framework – Lumen.
Microservice is usually created with the database and the API.
On the Magento side, Magento extension is developed, which acts as an adapter, which delegates all information processing to the micro-service.
Magento eBay integration extension performs the following role:
- Receive and display data received from the microservice
- Send data to the microservice.