Why to integrate?
First of all, you can miss out a lot if you don’t integrate your Magento store with Netsuite. If you are a Magento seller you may spend much time, money and other resources while making eCommerce store a kind of thriving business. That’s why many sellers can also use another system for managing a number of different complex operations. And this system can be Netsuite.
The improvement of the data integration between various business processes is necessary while growing. Netsuite can help you to receive more value while operating with Magento together. Moreover, Netsuite can help you in managing the supply chain, inventory, and relationships with customers.
Issues with Magento and Netsuite
Nowadays there can be some problems while using Magento for eCommerce. For example, you want to use it but you cannot synchronize with your Netsuite ERP system. Another example is that you have already found out that both systems are good and useful but the problem is that you cannot make them work together. And finally, custom development is really expensive today and can cost a lot of precious time.
What can you receive from Magento Netsuite integration?
If you want to have Magento and Netsuite integrated you can apply for us. We can make it in a simple, effective and inexpensive way. So, the benefits that you will certainly get thanks to organization and automation the flow of information between Netsuite and Magento are:
- saving you time and money (including custom development which you don’t need to worry about because we have already done it for you);
- an opportunity to work as fast as it possible (the reason is that you shouldn`t do any coding);
- perfect expert consultation (you can receive any piece of advice from professionals who can help you in making the right software decisions for your business).
Options for integrating Magento and NetSuite
To start with, there are different options how to get Magento Netsuite integration. But three main among them are:
- Point-to-Point Integration (for synchronizing important information including like inventory counts, orders, customers, and items Magento and Netsuite become directed at each other);
- Custom Magento to NetSuite Integration (these five types of data: item, inventory, customer, shipping, and order are synchronized in order to support all business operations);
- Multichannel Integration Platform (in this case, such elements as inventory, order, customer, product, and tracking information are synced through the operational hub to any other systems which you own).
Magento Netsuite integration with Microservices
MageDirect integrates Magento with Netsuite using a single microservice, designed for you, or a network of microservices.
Simple and clear:
Microservices are a network of stand-alone mini-applications that divide your business logic into small parts that are easier to develop and maintain. Single Microservice performs exactly one business function.
Microservices can interact with each other via the API. This is a modern engineering technique that allows you to be more flexible in making routine tasks, especially if you are developing an omnichannel system.
- Business logic is separated from Magento Extension
- You will receive a standalone mini-application (microservice), which can be integrated in the future with any platform.
- Reducing the number of development hours when creating integration with other platforms.
- Under a microservice, it is possible to allocate the separate server (if to you, for example, it is necessary to allocate more hardware resources under calculations)
- GDPR compliance. Additional data protection, you can mark out micro-versions on a separate server, and send API requests on a secure channel.
- It is convenient to outsource parts of the work to different vendors.
How integration works
We create a separate PHP application (microservice or microservice system) based on your technical requirements. In this application, there is a business logic that will be decomposed from Magento.For the development of microservices, particularly for Netsuite Magento Integration, we use the framework – Lumen.
Microservice is usually created with the database and the API.
On the Magento side, Magento extension is developed, which acts as an adapter, which delegates all information processing to the micro-service.
Magento Netsuite integration extension performs the following role:
- Receive and display data received from the microservice
- Send data to the microservice.