Let Sage X3 manage your business!
Sage X3 is a kind of ERP software which is a perfect variant for middle-sized companies. It aims at helping many manufacturers and distributors get effective business ERP functionality but in a less expensive and complex way. There are some main features that differ Sage X3 from any other ERP software. To them belong:
- faster pace (it deals with accelerating your whole business, beginning with production and ending with customer service, and delivering faster insight into costs and performance);
- powerful but easy-in-use (the reason is that a lot of ERP systems are really complicated for people, but unlike them, Sage X3 is very easy-in-use, suitable for middle-sized businesses and customizable);
- ready for global business (thanks to multinational functionality which is built into the software there are such advantage as support for multiple languages, legislation, and currencies which make it possible to use Sage X3 in any country in the world);
- web-based (it is web-native, so you can you get the exact same system by accessing it both locally and over the web);
- classy technology (you can choose any database or operating system you want because Sage X3 can work with Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases and Windows, Unix, or Linux operating systems).
Magento Sage X3 integration
To suit all your needs and accelerate the productivity of your business we offer you to use Magento Sage X3 integration. With the help of our complete integration, you will certainly save your money and time. You can also increase your efficiency and at the same time control your whole operation. There are a lot of professional integration experts which will help you to do it properly. So, choose our Magento Sage X3 integration and benefit from all advantages!
Magento Sage X3 integration with Microservices
MageDirect integrates Magento with Sage X3 using a single microservice, designed for you, or a network of microservices.
Simple and clear:
Microservices are a network of stand-alone mini-applications that divide your business logic into small parts that are easier to develop and maintain. Single Microservice performs exactly one business function.
Microservices can interact with each other via the API. This is a modern engineering technique that allows you to be more flexible in making routine tasks, especially if you are developing an omnichannel system.
- Business logic is separated from Magento Extension
- You will receive a standalone mini-application (microservice), which can be integrated in the future with any platform.
- Reducing the number of development hours when creating integration with other platforms.
- Under a microservice, it is possible to allocate the separate server (if to you, for example, it is necessary to allocate more hardware resources under calculations)
- GDPR compliance. Additional data protection, you can mark out micro-versions on a separate server, and send API requests on a secure channel.
- It is convenient to outsource parts of the work to different vendors.
How integration works
We create a separate PHP application (microservice or microservice system) based on your technical requirements. In this application, there is a business logic that will be decomposed from Magento.For the development of microservices, particularly for Sage X3 Magento Integration, we use the framework – Lumen.
Microservice is usually created with the database and the API.
On the Magento side, Magento extension is developed, which acts as an adapter, which delegates all information processing to the micro-service.
Magento Sage X3 integration extension performs the following role:
- Receive and display data received from the microservice
- Send data to the microservice.