MageDirect at MageConf 2017
December 16, 2017, in Kiev, was one of the largest technical conferences in Europe from Magento.
Ukraine is known for the fact that here it was created the most popular eCommerce platform – Magento.
At the traditional conference, Magento specialists gathered to discuss the news in the Magento world, mostly technical. This conference includes workshops for developers, technical topics and topics for the improvement of processes in the eCommerce Agency.
Our friendly MageDirect team participated in the MageConf 2017 and was one of the biggest teams at this conference:
Most of all we were interested in the report related to Magento 2 Performance and Testing.
Sufficiently informative for us were the reports:
- Euvgeniy Sentyabov – Auto-tests in Magento
- Sinisa Nedeljkovic – Improve Magento performances asynchronously
- Igor Miniailo – API Design best practices
- Michael Bodnarchuk (EN) – Beyond Testing
We have accentuated plenty of useful ideas, which we will begin to implement for our customers.
Magento 2 promises for the next year to introduce a large number of new solutions for business and improvement.
We are grateful to the organizers of the conference for such a productive day and for the association of Magento experts in one place.
Thank you all for your attention and hope to see you at MageConf 2018!
- How to choose one of the best Magento Developer for your eCommerce Project?
- MageDirect launched new store for Merino Kids with new design
- Magento vs WordPress vs WooCommerce
- Magento Security. How to protect your eCommerce store?
- eCommerce Trends 2018
- How to succeed your eCommerce fashion store
- Magento 1 vs Magento 2. What is more appropriate for your business?
- MageDirect has launched New Magento 2 Store for Edgesmith
- 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday tips for eCommerce Business
- MageDirect has launched ZieraShoes.com on Magento 2