If you have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, then you can accept credit card on your Magento website using our extension for Orbital Payment Gateway. This extension integrates Chase merchant services with your Magento store in few minutes. Chase Paymentech merchant processing allows you to collect credit cards payments on your website. More information about Chase Paymentech merchant services can be found here:
This extension uses “Connection Username/Password” Authentication and is designed for Orbital Gateway Web Services (XML)
When signing up with Chase Paymentech, you might need to tell them about your integration method. Please use Authentication as Connection Username/Password and Integration/Interface options: Orbital Gateway Web Services (XML).
We also can help you to fill out the Technical Profile Questionnaire that Chase Orbital will provide before start the integration.
Accepting payment using Chase Paymentech Orbital Payment Gateway (Stratus Platform) from your Magento store is easy.
- Multi-currency. The customer can be charged in any currency that you support.
- Base order operations supported: Authorize Only, Authorize and Capture, Cancel, Void, Refund (Full refunds only. No partial refunds supported. You can use Chase Virtual Terminal for partial refunds).
- Process refunds online right from the Magento admin panel order management page.
- Ability to do testing
- Easy installation
- Compatible with following Magento community editions: 18.104.22.168 — 22.214.171.124
- Our very quick and responsive support and expertise in Magento.
Chase Paymentech requires completing test cases for each merchant. You must complete those test cases and submit to Chase Paymentech before start accepting payments. We can complete this test cases for you using your test account for an additional charge of $150.00; we guarantee to get you certified and start accepting credit card payments on your site.