Go to all stores
1 – Admin panel
2 – Configuration → All stores
Here you can see three buttons: “Create Website”, “Create Store View”, “Create Store”.
Choose an option “Create Website”
Name – we will use it for next steps
Code – it is code for our new site
Choose an option “Create Store”
Choose Web Site → see previous step
Create Store View
Choose an option “Create Store View”
After that, we see warning message – press “OK”.
Change a website’s base URL
- Stores → Web
- Choose in “Store view” selector → “New Web site ”
- Base Url – unclick ‘default’ and change the first field
After that, just clear cache at your new site 🙂
If you need Magento consulting, don’t be afraid to ask, our team is always ready to help you.
- We continue to share our practical experience concerning work with Shopify. If...
- Our leading developer wrote this article in order to clarify moments concerning...
- What is POS? How can it help you while managing the business? What are the main...
- Follow this tutorial to clear Magento cache with no efforts. Also, you will...
- If you’re a newbie merchant and don’t know how to install Magento 2...
- Get frustrated when it comes to adding Magento multiple languages? Not a...
- This easy and effortless tutorial on how to create the new admin account in...