The beautiful and comfortable theme is an important part of each online store. Once you have chosen yours from plenty of Magento 2 themes, you need to install it. Read this manual from Magento theme development company and you will see – install a theme in Magento 2 is easy! Let’s have a look how we can do this!
Download theme archive
Download chosen theme archive.
Extract the archive to the root directory
Extract this archive to the root directory of your Magento 2 store. On Linux you can use the following command:
unzip archive.zip -d path/to/magento2-root
Go to the root directory
Go to the root directory and run the following command:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Edit in the Admin Panel
In the admin panel of your store navigate to Content > Configuration and click Edit on Design Configuration grid.
Select the theme
Select the theme from the drop-down menu and click Save Configuration button.
Clean cache with the command:
php bin/magento cache:clean
If you are interested in install in Magento 2 read more our guides.
That’s all! Enjoy your new store theme:)
- Follow this tutorial to clear Magento cache with no efforts. Also, you will...
- This easy and effortless tutorial on how to create the new admin account in...
- SSL is very important for every online store as it initiates a secure session...
- This article is devoted to the best free Magento Themes. View the list of 7 the...
- Want to manage email templates in your Magento 2 store? Check our article and...
- Do you know how to create custom product type? We know! And would be glad to...
- Want to have a Magento 2 Multistore? Read how our team setups...
- Want to use the latest trend Progressive Web Apps? Read how to install PWA on...