In this article, MageDirect team will share 5 the best Magento marketplace multi-vendor modules with merchants. We work with custom magento extension development services for Magento 1 & 2 both more than 5 years. So, if you’re dreaming about a multi-store website and eye-catching marketplace but don’t know how to implement this idea, pay attention to our recommendations.
Multi-Vendor Store: What for?
First of all, it is worth explaining the main principles of the Multi-Vendor type of stores. The system works the next way: online store owner invites several merchants to launch a business on the site. Each seller is given access to an own shopfront and convenient admin panel.
The Key Benefits:
- A site’s owner gets a commission from vendors’ sales.
- Merchants have a lucky chance to run an online business on a well-developed platform, so there is no need to create an individual website from scratch.
- It’s much easier and more convenient to do shopping and buy goods of different categories on a single marketplace.
There are excellent examples of such marketplaces: the world-known eBay, AliExpress, Flipkart, Etsy, etc.
Dreaming about the same?
Therefore, how to turn an ordinary online store into the powerful multi-vendor platform? The answer is here: just install Magento plugin and enjoy the result. We’ve gathered 5 the best Magento marketplace multi-vendor modules. Pick the one that meets your requirements:
Choose one of the most popular solutions and please your vendors with intuitive seller dashboard, custom attributes and other features that will serve their needs.
It is an excellent tool to build a robust multi-vendor online store. Stay connected with your sellers and get more from your business.
If you’re just planning to launch a Magento multi-vendor store, pay attention to this option. The extension gives excellent circumstances for developing a successful business.
Magento marketplace extension is considered to be not complicated for use even for vendors with small experience. The 100% customizable solution offers 1-year free hosting on Amazon cloud and that means a lot!
Manage and monitor your merchants easily to establish a process of a responsible work. The Magento marketplace extension provides convenient admin panel and all the tools necessary for business development.
To sum up
A multi-vendor store is a new step in your eCommerce business. Don’t be afraid of trying: due to thoughtful decisions such marketplaces become very prosperous. It comes without noting that a good Magento marketplace multi-vendor module is vital. Be sure to make the right choice. Good luck!
- If you’re a newbie merchant and don’t know how to install Magento 2...
- In this article, we answer the popular question of what is SSL Certification....
- Get frustrated when it comes to adding Magento multiple languages? Not a...
- Although it can take much time and efforts to migrate Magento 1 to Magento 2 it...
- Find out about Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition in our article to get more from...
- This article is devoted to the best free Magento Themes. View the list of 7 the...
- In the Magento world, it becomes more and more popular to create Progressive...
- Are you searching for a perfect Magento hosting provider? We prepared the list...