If you are interested in running a successful online store and are searching for a complex decision to satisfy all your requirements, this article is definitely for you. Today we will tell you about Shopify, the perfect platform for quick and smart project launch.
Functions of Shopify
At the dashboard, you may see all the needed analytics: check your store’s recent activity, know more about your visitors and analyze transactions.
At the orders page, you can see all the information about orders in your store. Here you can make any changes to orders and even add new ones. It is useful if you want to make analytics of orders, that were completed outside of Shopify.
Goods, services, gift cards and digital downloads. That’s all can be your products. Just write some details, add options, such as size or color, and your product is ready to be sold! Also, you can add various options for products exactly in this tab.
Want to improve your Shopify store, integrate with external services or add some features? Try Shopify Apps! Here you may find various apps, related to your business, that will help your store to be aware of competitors.
Provide a choice to your customers, enable various payment methods in your online store. Fortunately, Shopify provides a wide variety of payment methods, so you just need to choose some of them.
So what is Shopify?
Shopify is one of the most popular platforms in e-commerce, oriented on trade through online stores, mobile applications and social networks. Also, it is designed for promo sites and blogging.
The platform is appropriate for large companies, representatives of small and medium-sized businesses in the field of trade and services, freelancers, and journalists. Shopify Plus is intended for large shops.
The main features
- Free SSL certificate (standard Internet technology that guarantees safety connection between a user’s browser and server);
- CRM (the program for business management that helps to increase the income for 20-30%, reduces costs and improves customer loyalty);
- Commission for Transactions;
- Additional services;
- 24/7 support.
Let’s make a more profound Shopify review to determine the main benefits of this platform
- Shopify is known for a very easy-to-use and understandable interface. The platform is equipped with the simplest tools. Due to the convenient admin panel, you need no particular technical knowledge to create an online store;
- Shopify offers hundreds of applications, more than any other competitor;
- Support 24/7 via online chat, e-mail or call. If you have any issues, the team of responsible workers will always help you. Moreover, there are many online lessons and instructions are developed to help the clients to maintain an e-commerce site independently. The platform experts offer their help in creating a store;
- Wide choice of professional themes (100+) that can be edited;
- Shopify offers users a complete solution, which includes even hosting the site;
- Shopify constantly introduces new features and improves the services provided. For example, recently Shopify integrated with Amazon. Due to the innovation, users can sell products on Amazon directly from the admin panel of their online store on Shopify;
- The number of products is not limited;
- Practical mobile applications are provided;
- Shopify sends a reminder to the buyer who he stuffed the cart but did not buy anything.
How much to pay?
The price for using this platform varies from $29 to $299 per month. The monthly fee of $29 provides the most important functions. $14 for a month is a limited initial work plan for the store. Trial period – 14 days.
So, today, this hosting solution is one of the industry leaders that makes the marketer’s life much easier. Shopify is an easy platform to use even for those who have no skills in programming. It is perfect for businessmen who don’t want to bother with the technical part of the project but are highly focused on marketing and development.
When choosing a platform, remember, that it will influence the growth of your business. Therefore, choose the best one!