Magento in Kubernetes. Own cloud hosting without limitsOpen-source system for automating deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications
Do you want to build own scalable Magento cloud hosting? Our team offers you to set up your own cluster with Magento 1 or Magento 2.
Kubernetes is a powerful system, developed by Google, for managing containerized applications in a clustered environment. It aims to provide better ways of managing related, distributed components across the varied infrastructure.
What you get
- Independence from hosting provider
- Easy scaling
- Reducing the cost of the server by creating its own system for managing containerized applications
How it works
Kubernetes is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications
Whether you prefer platform from your laptop, to VMs on a cloud provider or to a rack of bare metal servers, it is not a problem. Kubernetes can run on various platforms. For setting up a cluster, it requires the wide variety of efforts, from running a single command to crafting your own customized cluster.
The highly beneficial solution for building own cluster with server software for Magento store.
About the solution
Our team can setup for you Magento 2 or Magento 1 with Kubernetes and you will have own solution for scaling your infrastructure with Docker containers. After that you can:
- Be free from the problem of choosing a hosting.
- It is easy to move the infrastructure of the Magento application between different hosting providers.
- Easy to scale using, for example, inexpensive dedicated servers.
- Automate deployment and management of Docker containers.
We will install for you fully configured Kubernetes with Magento which will include best software practices for high load, divided into several Docker containers:
- File Server
Optionally, we’ll add containers with third-party applications that your project will need.