Synchronize customer data from Magento to Mautic
We have developed a new module that will allow synchronizing customers data from Magento 2 to Mautic.
Synchronization is done automatically after saving of customer in Magento.
Also, in this extension, there is an ability to create custom fields in the Mautic and Magento. If their code and type match, the data is synchronized with the Mautic.
With this module, you can send your user data to Mautic and perform the necessary work with this information in Mautic.
- make bulk mail
- track tweets of your users, their mentions of your company
- create custom automation algorithm using the data of your users
You can purchase this module for Magento 2 in our store:
- How to choose one of the best Magento Developer for your eCommerce Project?
- MageDirect launched new store for Merino Kids with new design
- Magento vs WordPress vs WooCommerce
- Magento Security. How to protect your eCommerce store?
- eCommerce Trends 2018
- How to succeed your eCommerce fashion store
- Magento 1 vs Magento 2. What is more appropriate for your business?
- MageDirect has launched New Magento 2 Store for Edgesmith
- 10 Black Friday and Cyber Monday tips for eCommerce Business
- MageDirect has launched ZieraShoes.com on Magento 2